Knowledge Leading to Innovation
In general, the view and understanding of a marketplace comes from leadership and stakeholders looking down while making decisions from their top view of things. Yet, it is ultimately the consumer, the customer, or the end user who has the final word on whether or not to purchase a product or service based on their perception of value and promise presented to them. More often than not, many decision makers do not fully understand the market dynamics looking from the bottom up.
“We thought we knew what people want… But we realized we were wrong when our market performance did not meet expectations!”
Merging the top view with the bottom view using knowledge leads to an optimal point of innovation that helps companies and organizations succeed in the marketplace to generate and optimize revenue.
Ideation on what is next
We evaluate trends and industry developments to challenge their applicability in the real world by using a framework of discovery. We build realistic expectations about the potential success of a product or service, and assess their financial impact on go-to-market strategies.
Network the wants of today with the needs of the future
We connect companies and innovators with high-level domestic and global partners that build synergies, promote mutual growth, and generate new sources of revenue. We identify potential candidates of market expansion to present, negotiate, and deliver global partnership opportunities.
Examples of our work
- Representation and advisory services for a leading international consulting firm in the industry of Consumer Health
- Market valuation to help a leading global CPG company assess the potential launch of a product line targeting a common chronic disease
- Ideation and feasibility study for a novel concept of longevity clinics
- Market review and entry strategy for a disruptive nutritional program based on the concept of fasting
- Ideation, development, and launch of digital engagement platforms:
- Business relationship program for micro and small business
- Online platform as community builder related to consumer well-being
- Network of trusted relationships for startups and emerging technologies
- Advisory services on specialty areas such as personalized nutrition and the microbiome
- Market and licensing valuation for a novel drug targeting an unmet medical need in urology
- Authority and public speaking engagements at major B2B events